Saturday 25 January 2014

Payday! Cheeky Haul :)

I love Payday more than any other day! It means I can spend, spend, spend! Today, I popped into Manchester with the Mother and spent far too much on too many goodies!
While getting ready, I decided to give my hair a good old proper wash and actually did it properly for the first time in aggggges! My absolute favourite product that I use both on my real hair and good old clip in wig is L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil. It is the most fabulous thing I can say I have ever used on my hair! I used to dye my hair nearly every week with semi- permanent dyes and so my hair go absolutely fried and I haven't touched a dye since April!! It smells absoluetly gorgeous and doesn't make your hair feel or look greasy. It adds a gorgeous shine that makes your hair look super healthy even though it may not be in the best condition!
Shiny, shiny, shiny!

The first shop we popped into was Superdrug. I only went in to buy some new mascara and eyeliner but ended up as usual buying more than I really needed!

L-R: L'Oreal Elnett Satin Heat Protecting Spray £3.99; Real Techniques Stippling Brush £10.99; Sleek Luminous Face Powder £6.99; Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation £8.99; Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara £7.99; Urban Fudge Iced Raspberry and Vanilla Hair Spray £2.47 and Maybelline Master Duo Eyeliner £5.29.

The foundation, mascara and heat protection spray were my normal buys from Superdrug but I got super excited when I saw the other products. I bought the Real Techniques Core Collection Kit a couple of weeks ago and they are by far the best set of brushes I have owned. I wanted the stippling brush to try and work on the contouring on my face to make my chubby cheeks look less hamster-ish and more defined. 
I needed a new face powder and I have never tried one from Sleek before. I adore their Eau La La Eyeliner in Noir so wanted to try out another of their products. 
With being a slight hair perfectionist I go through so much hairspray. I could hardly contain myself when this one caught my eye! The colours on the bottle are so eye catching and I couldn't wait to smell its iced raspberry and vanilla scent! It wasn't as smelly as I was hoping, it still has that chemical hairspray smell but it is a lot sweeter than others. I just like the prettttty bottle :).
I've used the same Rimmel liquid eyeliner for so long I thought it was time for a change. I love to use liquid eyeliner on the top lid to created some sort of flick/wing/cat eye thing. Who even knows what it is but its there! and with this one you can create a thick or thin line perfect for the actual lining of the eye and filling in the wing at the corner of the eye. 

Next I went into New Look. I'm not a massive fan of New Look clothes but I do adore their shoe and bag collection. I only bought one thing from there; a black bag with silver studded sides £17.99.
Its a pretty black duffel bag with two side panels covered in silver pin balls with a draw string around the top with a cross body strap. My bags are pretty much all black because then they will go with everything!

Next I ended up in my favourite shop: Topshop! I only bought a few things there which is very unlike me! 
Joni High Waisted Jeans £36; Lilac Spotty Jersey Top £26; Set of 3 braclets £8.50; Silver heart pinky ring £5 and oval gem stone ring £6.50.
The lilac jersey top just made me think of Spring and I got all excited for some warmer weather to come along. I prefer high waisted jeans because it tucks in that little bit of extra podge on the belly and makes my short legs look a little bit longer!

The last place we went was Primark! Always last because it's on the way back to the train station!
Jumper £7; Bio Oil £5.70; Socks £2.50 and Throw £12.
AHHH this jumper was in the sale! Half price! I love to chuck a jumper on when its cold and I want to feel all comfy and warm. All my jumpers seem to be embellished in some way. This has a gorgeous embellished cross on the front and is super soft! I have terrible scarring on my right cheek from acne as a teenager and have been using bio-oil for about 6 months now and I love it! My scarring has reduced quite significantly and is also amazing on dry skin! My drawers are over flowing with socks yet I cannot help but buy more, espeecially pinky/purple leopard print ones! and this throw is just the epitome of gorgeousness! My room is silvery/purple theme and I saw it and thought it would just go so well! I can't wait to just get all snuggled up in when its all chilly at night!

I need to stop spending so much money but ahhhhh I love shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment