Saturday 18 January 2014

I know its now the middle of January and I'm probably way behind on the whole New Year resolution thing but I've finally managed to compile a list of things I want to achieve over the next year.
1. GET A NORMAL SHIFT AT WORK
I cannot stand working till ten o'clock anymore. 15 months of having no social life and silly sleeping patterns are starting to take its toll.

2.SAVE LOTS OF MONEY
Every month I shall put away into my ISA account at least £400 to save for a car or whatever I may need in the future! 

3. READ MORE!
I'm on my second book of the year already. The first was The Black Box by Michael Connelly; a crime novel about solving a 20 year old cold case murder. I have now started the first in The Hunger Games trilogy and I am so frikkin excited to read more. 

4. TAKE MORE PICTURES
Whether it be the obligatory "seflie" if I'm feeling particularly good about myself or like a particular outfit I'm wearing. Or plenty of my beautiful cats :)

5. GET MY FAT ASS TO THE GYM MORE
I do love the gym. I put my headphones in and feel like I'm just in my own little world and any stresses I may be feeling just disappear for that 40 minutes I may be there for. Plus I have to be in a bikini in 6 months so I need to tone up!

6. GIVE TO CHARITY
Having gone through so much crap recently, it made me think that other people are feeling the exact same way and that if I couldn't really help myself then why not help others. With the money I got for Christmas, I split it between five charities because I didn't need the money and I'm sure others would appreciate it more.

7.LOOK AFTER MYSELF
2014 will be the year where I focus on what makes me happy. Whether it be concentrating on my art. Or treating myself every now and again. Doing what will please me and not others.

Fingers crossed 2014 will be so much better than the last :)

No comments:

Post a Comment