Saturday 18 January 2014

What I wore today

Last Monday was my Dad's 57th birthday*cough* old man *cough*. So in our family we always get to choose when and where we want to go out for something to eat the weekend before or after the big day! So tonight my Dad chose to go to an Italian restuarant that we have never been to called Giuliano which is in Handforth. 
We looked up reviews on Trip Advisor and it sounded pretty darn good so we booked our table! I'm not one for getting too overly dressed up to go out to a restaurant with the fam, but I always like to make an effort. So I went with the tartan trend shirt with the leather look black collar from Miss Selfridge with high waisted black jeans from the best high street shop for jeans (in my opinion), Topshop paired with my ARGO Heavy Strap Boots also from Topshop. They are a super comfy chunky buckle boot with a reasonable sized heel that even I can walk in.
 For my make up I just did my generic everyday look because I always feel the need to wear as much as possible! I just added a little bit of shimmer to my eyes and although they don't look too dark on the picture, I used a deep purpley-red lipstick.
 Foundation - Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory
Powder - Barbara Daly make up in Soft Beige
Blush - MUA Mosaic Blush in English Rose
Bronzer - MUA Mosaic Shimmering Glow Powder in Gold
Highlighter - Topshop in Sunbeam
Eyeshadow - Maybelline Colour 24 hour tattoo in Eternal Gold
Eyeliner - Sleek Eau La La liner in Noir
Mascara - Maybelline Mega Plush Volume
Lipstick - Topshop in Depth
 Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridge £48
Red Tartan Shirt - Miss Selfridge £28
Black Jeans - Topshop £40
Hat - New Look £7.99
ARGO Heavy Strap Boot - Topshop £92

I have eaten far too much and therefore I am now sporting a rather large food baby! Food was nice but the service was rather slow. We waited over an hour between starter and main course and I got so pissed off I didn't even eat a dessert! and they had my fave; Carrot Cake mmmm. Oh well!


2 comments:

  1. Those Topshop boots are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your outfit, and in love with those topshop boots :) http://regina-rosecoxen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete