Wednesday 12 February 2014

Valentines Nails

  I am a bitter twisted young woman who hates valentines day and all the lovey dovey cards and presents and general red and pink stuff that sits on the shelfs until they are took over by the yummy Easter eggs (can't wait for that day!) but I am trying to get in the spirit so here goes with some PINK themed nails woo!

                                   
 I got this perfect bright pink colour called Pretty Little Heartbreaker by Seche in a Glossybox one month and thought it was gorgeous. It's a really bright almost neon pink. I've seen that colourful tips are a big trend at the moment on nails so instead of having this intense colour all over, just apply to the ends like a French manicure.

                                   
Now I am no nail technician/ artist but I like to mess around with my nails when I can at the weekend and when I'm off from work (boo you sainsburys for not letting me wear nail varnish). This is just the tips done again but in St. James' by Nails Inc with a really shitty accent nail heart with a black and pink Barry M glittery nail varnish. 

                                   
Again I am no professional so it us by no means neat or fabulous looking but you get the gist! I used Matt White by Barry M and the Seche pink for the dots and I used the end of a hair grip for the dots ( the last two fingers clearly worked better than the first two ha oh dear). 

                                   
I've seen loads of posts about Ted Bakers Faked To Perfection nails in Rose Gold which are £8 from Boots, so I decided to do my own take on them using the Me Me Me nail varnish in Elegant for the tips. This is my favourite one of the bunch, not only because it's the neatest but I think it looks fun and quirky.

I hate valentines :(

#solonely



1 comment:

  1. Lovely nail designs!

    - http://socialspices.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete