Saturday 8 February 2014

EOS Lipbalms



We've seen all the celebrities using them from Miley Cyrus in her "We Can't Stop" music video, to the Kardashian's instagramming their favourite lip balm to other celebrities such as Jennifer Love-Hewitt and Nicole Scherzinger.
But what makes these lip balms so amazing that they are the must-have product in Hollywood?! Well I bloody had to find out! 
Working in a cold environment I am always using lip balms because my lips end up from dry and cracked and really do not look good at all. I tend to find a lot of lip balms make my lips look one million times worse by clumping in little white blobs on my lips. I had a cheeky check on their website to get the info on these luscious eggs and found that they are 100% natural and are "Gluten-free, Paraben-free, Petrolatum-free amd Phthalate-free". So they are millions times betetr for your lips because you aren't layering on rubbish that could make your lips worse.
 So I scoured the internet for the perfect bargain. I found a pack of five balms on Amazon (link here) for £15.16 including P&P all the way from America but it did take two weeks to arrive (boo) but the pack of five from here were so much more cheaper than buying them as single products from this country. 

They come in this mint green little package with each little eos balms in its own little cubby hole with their respective flavours.

L-R Honeysuckle Honeydew, Passion Fruit, Summer Fruit, Sweet Mint and Strawberry Sorbet



They open with a little twist top and you are greeted by a little sphere of super soft and gorgeous smelling and tasting products. I've given away the two I favour the least; Honeysuckle Honeydew and the Sweet Mint to my Mother who took them to work with her to show off and all the ladies thought they were just amazing.

Apart from the lovely packing and the bright colours these are amazing because there is no need to be dipping your fingers in gloopy pots of Vaseline and aren't coloured so don't leave clumpy bits of colour on your lips. And personally for me I can keep them in my pocket at work because there is no chance that I have nicked it from there (I have to hide my Nivea lip balm in my First Aid pouch teehee).

Have you used these lip balms before?
Which one is your favourite?
Do you have a favourite lip balm brand that you just love?




No comments:

Post a Comment